Televisits are a safe and secure way for your to connect to your doctor remotely, via video and audio connection either on your smartphone or your computer (with audio and video capabilities)
How do I Participate in a TeleVisit?
The first step is to call and schedule it with your provider For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare
provider. Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
• Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
• Set aside a secure, private location
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
1. “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can
also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
2. Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
3. Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
4. Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If
your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
5. Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
6. Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
How do I join a Televisit?
Click on the text or email link you receive from your doctor's office. No Login required. Or you can start the visit by logging into the Healow app or patient portal.